Welcome to Axilweb! At Axilweb, we’re solving the world’s most important problems with talented individuals who share our passion to change the world. Our culture is fast-paced, energetic and innovative. We thrive on innovation and change while ambitiously seeking employees to master their subject areas, hone their craft, and improve their communities. We encourage smart, talented, creative professionals to create a meaningful impact on continuously emerging technology and the world around them
- Assist CEO in preparing and maintaining daily schedules
- Assist CEO managing files and documents
- Attend all types of incoming mail, ensure proper distribution and keep regular follow up
- Arrange & follow up Management coordination meetings and prepare meeting minutes for further reference and record keeping
- Coordinate with other departments to keep CEO updated
- Perform any other lawful assignment given by the CEO
- Maintain strict confidentiality at all times
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Both males and females can apply.
- Technology savvy and data-driven – able to use tools like google sheets and google docs.
- Be a strong communicator in English both written and verbally
- To be able to support multiple departments within the business organization
Life At Axilweb
- A supportive team that values your contributions
- A friendly atmosphere where you can play Mini cricket, and go head to head with us on Fifa, and other games
- Tasty perks – snacks, a well-stocked kitchen, catered lunches, beverages, birthday treats, even surprise dinners!
- We host team outings and special events like Yearly tours
- We care about giving our team’s opportunities for personal and professional growth via work experience, offerings from our in-house learning team, employee resource groups, and more
We believe our work benefits from the diverse perspectives of our employees. As such, Axilweb celebrates inclusion and is committed to equal opportunity employment.