Axilweb is looking for a Lead Software Engineer who can become equal contributors to a team of other highly skilled software engineers. The candidate should demonstrate their ability to solve complex problems with effective software solutions. The candidate is expected to work with multiple departments, maintain strict deadlines, and be competent with multiple coding languages. The candidate is to design, develop, test and debug multiplex new and existing projects of Axilweb without compromising on your performance or effectiveness.
- Hands-on experience on Laravel and Advanced PHP (Composer Packages)
- Docker, and/or cloud deployment technologies
- Must have experience in developing SaaS-based applications with an integrated payment system.
- DevOps engineer who has hands-on experience in networking security, databases and cloud systems
- Experience with container networking on Docker.
- Experience in Load Balancing
- Strong skills on Vue or React or Angular JS, a good understanding of MVC and OOP
- Strong knowledge in REST API and knowledge in JSON Perusing
- Strong knowledge in MySQL (database optimizing & indexing) And MongoDB/ MongoDB Atlas
- Experience in WordPress theme and plugin development is a plus
- Good understanding of search engine (Elastic/Solr)
- Deep understanding of NoSQL and RDBMS
- Experienced in API Integration like Facebook, Google, SMS
- Knowledge in integrating payment gateway such as Stripe/Braintree/Paypal/authorize.net
- Experience in using Git, Bitbucket
- Researching, designing, implementing and managing software programs
- Testing and evaluating new programs
- Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications
- Implementing cloud-based network security.
- Writing and implementing efficient code
- Determining operational practicality
- Developing quality assurance procedures
- Deploying software tools, processes, and metrics
- Maintaining and upgrading existing systems
- Training users
- Working closely with other developers, UX designers, business and systems analysts
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate development processes, ideas and solutions to the team.
- Be willing to help teammates, share knowledge and experience with them, and learn from them.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism
- Take ownership of any task/project assign
- 5 Years of experience in software development
- At least 1 – 2 years of experience (Kubernetes)
Up to 1,00,000 BDT
Life At Axilweb
- Fully subsidized Lunch
- Yearly bonus after completing 1 year
- Weekly 2 days off (Saturday and Sunday)
- A supportive team that values your contributions.
- A friendly atmosphere where you can play Mini cricket, and go head to head with us on Fifa, and other games.
- Tasty perks – snacks, a well-stocked kitchen, catered lunches, beverages, birthday treats, even surprise dinners!
- We host team outings and special events like Yearly tours.
- We care about giving our team’s opportunities for personal and professional growth via work experience, offerings from our in-house learning team, employee resource groups, and more.
We believe our work benefits from the diverse perspectives of our employees. As such, Axilweb celebrates inclusion and is committed to equal opportunity employment.